Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Sowing the Seeds

Welcome to the first post in my new gardening blog!

I set up a blog last year, initially as a bit of an experiment but soon got hooked. Unfortunately, the weather was very much against us and, as a result, the gardening was less of a success. Well, it's a new year and hopefully a more successful one for the garden so I thought I'd try again, both with the garden and the blog. So, no change in location for the garden but a new location and look for the blog. Hopefully this will give me a little more flexibility and a chance to try out a few different approaches, both with style and content. Of course what it does mean is that I've got to start from scratch, which includes re-learning the basics, so it may take a while.

So, like any good gardner, I've broused the catalogues, made a few initial plans (which will inevitably change) and started to get exited about the coming year. Now, it's time to sow the seeds...


The veg patch in a fresh blanket of snow

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Kev, will follow and learn from your blog.
    We're hoping to do the same, but until Ian builds his new workshop (!) can we even think about it, so it's far too late for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyl. Never too late to get started...

      Delete